- Solid blocks are a very versatile material that every day is more used thanks to its high performance in buildings and properties.
- There are many ranges of colors, variety of shapes and surface textures for indoor and outdoor use.
- Solid blocks provide high performance constructive because usually they are larger and have fewer joints, which is the most vulnerable part.
- Building with Solid blocks has many advantages such as speed and accuracy in the blocks.
- The measures of concrete blocks are uniform and this allows modular systems and a precise accuracy of the material needed.
Solid Blocks foundations are built using concrete blocks that are typically 8 inches by 16 inches. Although they do come in various sizes, this is the size that is most commonly used for foundations.
The blocks are placed just like bricks, in a pattern that overlaps to help interlock them together. This ensures that the foundation is strong and stable. Since the blocks are re-bar is placed inside to connect the blocks to the footing for added stability.
Advantages of Solid Blocks
- The blocks are strong and well insulated. When the re-bar is used, it adds strength to the structure and the filled blocks insulate the building well.
- They are well suited to construction in seismic areas. They are a versatile building material.
- Modern and imported machines are used to produce Blue Metals to ensure the required grading zone.