- Design Mix Concrete offers a broad selection of crushed rock, sand and gravel.
- Our quarries are strategically located for speedy delivery by road.
- Aggregates are inert granular materials such as sand, gravel or crushed stone that along with water and portland cement are an essential ingredient in concrete.
- Aggregates, which account for 60 to 75 percent of the total volume of concrete.
- We ensure that for a good concrete mix, aggregates need to be clean, hard, strong particles free of absorbed chemicals or coatings of clay and other fine materials that could cause the deterioration of concrete.
The aggregate is crushed and screened at the quarry to a consistent size, making it ideal for various uses. The aggregates can be used for paths, driveways, concreting, drainage pits, and drainage filler in pot plants or stand-alone veggie beds.
More and more clients are selecting to the design-build process for their capital projects, turning the tables on low-cost contractor selection in favor of the best value, history of engineer and contractor relations, and the team’s ability to function collaboratively.
Quality Assured with Design Mix Concrete
- It does not contain an organic and soluble compound that affects the setting time and properties of cement.
- It does not have the presence of impurities such as clay, dust and silt coatings, increase water requirement.
- Blue Metals is obtained from specific hard rock (granite) using state-of-the-art technology.
- Modern and imported machines are used to produce Blue Metals to ensure the required grading zone.